Saturday, January 12, 2013

Turning over a new leaf

Come on get happy!!!


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paula-davislaack/happiness-tips_b_2325700.html?utm_hp_ref=parents&ir=Parents&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

Yes, I need to change my attitude (yet again). More happy, less worry! I like the above post for its commentary on what happy people do differently. I particularly like the part about "they focus on health." Yes health. Health can be so much more than eating right and exercise. Health encompasses the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of life. This is more of what I am trying to focus on this year. A little introspection, if you will.

Let's all try to remember to be happy about life. What makes you happy???

I'll give you one thing that makes me exceptionally happy. This little beast


No comments:

Post a Comment