Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Crockpot Pesto Corn on the Cob

This is so easy!!!!!! Seriously, I'm not joking. I have no idea why I have never tried this before. It is the easiest corn you will ever make and it's delicious!!

Crockpot Pesto Corn on the Cob

1 jar of pesto (Homemade Pesto)
4 ears of fresh corn, husk and silk removed (from the Charleston Farmers Market of course)
salt and pepper

Place each ear of corn on a sheet of aluminum foil and slather with pesto on all sides. Throw on a pinch of salt and pepper and wrap tightly in the foil. Place each ear seam side down in your crockpot. Cook on High for 2 hours.


That's it. You just let it cook away in the crockpot and your house will smell great too.


It was so delicious. Husband enjoyed it so much, he had two ears of corn. I just ate one.

Even if you don't want to do the pesto corn (which I highly recommend), you can just use butter, salt and pepper or just about any flavor combination you like on your corn. Fantastic! This may be a no-brainer to some of the folks out there, but I honestly have never tried it in the crockpot and it's so stinking simple! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment