Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Carolina Breeze

This is a super-simple adult beverage for a hot summer's day or the beach or just about anywhere!
I'm calling it the Carolina Breeze. It probably has some other name, but I wanted to give it my own. So I did. Don't judge. Just drink it up!

Carolina Breeze

1 can frozen lemonade
1 1/4 cup vodka (give or take, right?)
1 light beer
2-3 cups crushed ice
lime wedges for garnish

I allowed the lemonade to thaw for a few minutes on the counter top. If you have a trusty blender you could just throw everything in there and let her rip (including cubed ice). I don't have one currently, so I used my own method. Basically just combine everything together and pour in a large pitcher.


Serve in some kind of adorable adult beverage container.


Stay thirsty my friends!!

Notes: The lemonade makes it pretty sweet, but you can always add a little fresh lime juice or salt. The husband tasted it, commented it was good, but returned to his precious beer. I found it very refreshing!!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment